Sunday, May 13, 2012

Challenge Day 7- Black & White

Hi everyone! Sorry I went MIA again, but I was busy having a wonderful weekend seeing Florence + The Machine with my BFF and then hanging out with my sister. I have actually been able to get quite a few of the challenges done, but now I just have to get them posted so here goes!

I wanted to try out a new polish for this challenge so I started with finger paints "where art thou renoir" then I topped it with a white tip using wet n' wild white. So without further ado here we go with the pictures! :-)




Ok so I need some practice on my tips but other than that not too shabby I thought. The formula on the black was a little runny, but not bad at all and the white was bit goopy, but not anything i didn't expect. So that's all folks until next time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment