Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Challenge Day 21- Inspired by a Color


Hello again everyone! When I was little I used to love reading and re-reading fairy tales. I had one particular book of fairy tales I still read whenever I have trouble sleeping. I think part of the reason I always loved this one book of fairy tales the most was because I loved the color! So for today's challenge I bring you my book of fairy tales, which I have loved since childhood and still love to this day.


I used three coats of Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos", which is a color I used to see used by other bloggers and every time I saw it I would say "Oh I love that color what is it?". Then I would see that it was the beloved by many "Turquoise and Caicos" and I thought that I didn't really need it and it is fairly hard to find so I put it out of my mind until I recently found it at my local Walgreens! They recently started to sell Essie's and in their brand new display I found one bottle of this color so I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I don't entirely love the formula since I definitely needed three coats for full and even coverage, but the color is amazing! It also happens to be the EXACT same color as my book of fairy tales, which brings me back to my original point. :-) Well, I hope you enjoyed this and I will try and get somewhat more caught up with posting tonight. Until next time though! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment