Monday, June 25, 2012

Zoya Zuzu + Revlon Sheer Seafoam Jelly Sandwich!

Hi everyone! I have an awesome mani for you all today! I was lucky enough to get the Zoya promotional mini bottles of the 3 pinterest chosen colors from the surf collection for just the shipping price so I decided to use one of the most talked about shades from that collection (and one I had my eye on for a while) Zoya "Zuzu"! 



"Zuzu" is a great color on its own, but I really wanted to create a cool jelly sandwich with it so I added two coats of Spoiled's "Pet my Peacock".



I really loved this combo, but to make it into a jelly sandwich and tone it all down just a bit I added two coats of Revlon's new "Sheer Seafoam". This isn't your typical jelly sandwich since I didn't use a true jelly polish and I started with a solid base, but I think it came out really awesome!



Even though I think this is an awesome combo and a gorgeous mani I just had to amp up the sparkle factor a bit so I added one coat of Confetti's "Ice Ice Baby". I love love love love love the end result! The glitter in Ice Ice actually looks sort of like flakies, but also sort of like a holo...it is just an awesome polish on its own even!



Well, I hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I did! I ended up leaving this one on for a whole week solid! AMAZING! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment