Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Challenge Day 31- Recreate your favorite challenge

EDIT: I just realized that although I set this to post it failed to do so! UGH! SORRY!!!! Well here it is now! Sorry again!

Hello everyone! Well I have a very special manicure for you today. It is the last day of this very interesting and wonderful challenge. So for this one I decided to recreate my pansies because I loved them so much, I got tons of compliments on them and I had this nagging feeling that they just would have been that smidge bit better with a different background color. So I started off with two coats of Sinful Colors "Morning Star", which is such an amazingly incredibly wonderfully beautiful color! I am totally in love with this color and actually wore it on its own for a day. It has such incredible shimmer to it and it is such a light and easy summer color. Then I used Sally Hansen's "White On", Sinful Colors "Amethyst" and Finger Paints "Lemon Sour" for my pansies. I again followed this tutorial and it really is fool proof. Anyways, there isn't much more to say about this manicure other than I love it and I think it is the perfect way to end this challenge! :-)




Well everyone, I think that I will be taking things just a bit slower now for a little bit since my nails seem to be showing some signs that they need a breather. I will certainly still be posting regularly, but I don't think I will be doing so every single day for a little while. I hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did since it certainly was a great way to get me to do some things I had been considering and even do some that I never considered! :-) Have a great day everyone! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment