Hey everyone, so I have seen this going around a bit (most recently here) and I really enjoyed reading other bloggers responses so I thought I would join the club and do it myself. So here goes!
1. Started your own blog - Yes indeed!
2. Slept under the stars - Done! Many years of camp took care of that one.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain - Yup, I hated every second of it, but I did indeed successfully climb Masada.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - recital in high school
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightening storm - Yes, but I didn't enjoy it! I hate thunder and lightning! :-(
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I started making my own beaded jewelry thanks to the wonders of google :-)
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight - Hahaha totally done that!
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Of course!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Of course
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise - Actually three and they were all fantastic!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - Absolutely!
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted - My Great Uncle used to paint everyone's portraits and he did one of me from a picture he took at my Bat Mitzvah.
48. Gone deep sea fishing - Yup! And I caught the biggest fish that day too!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- I went snorkeling on two of the cruises I went on. So much fun!
52. Kissed in the rain - I feel like this one is a given for most people
53. Played in the mud - YES! :-)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - Yes twice.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - I have a bag of them :-)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - Yes indeed!
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square - Yes, although I typically try to avoid that area because of all the crazy tourists! Yikes!
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job - My first job ever this nutso lady called at 8am on a Saturday morning and told my mom I was fired because I didn't show even though I told her 3 weeks in advance I had something else and she said it was okay.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - Yup!
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem - Spent 6 weeks touring Israel so I definitely walked in Jerusalem :-)
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House - 7th grade class trip to DC.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox - Yeah, but I don't remember it since I was too young.
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone - Of course!
99. Been stung by a bee - Yes, once and hopefully never again!
Well, I got 30...I guess that is good? Not sure I want to experience all of these...being involved in a lawsuit doesn't sound pleasant. :-) Anyways, hope this doesn't bore you all too much! :-) Be back with nails soon I promise! Just letting them recuperate a bit after the trauma of a 31 day challenge.