Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sammich time!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, but I am back tonight with an awesome mani! I wanted to do a jelly sandwich so I started off with an opaque base, just to make it easier on myself, so I did one coat of Avon's "Vintage". This is such a great pale blue that is nicely opaque in one coat and perfectly opaque in two.

Then for the glittery goodness filling in this sandwich I decided to use OPI's "Gone Gonzo" from the Muppet  collection. 



I feel like this would be a great combo on its own for a pedicure or a fun party manicure, but I wanted to calm it down a smidge so I added a layer of Essie's "Marshmallow" just to make it all a bit more mellow. :-)




I absolutely adored this combo! I ended up wearing this for about a week before it started to chip and I had to remove it. I got lots of compliments on it too so I think this will have to be repeated at some point. :-) Well I hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I did and I will be posting again soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment