Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Pink Wednesday!

I actually remembered what day of the week it was this time! Well this one is actually an older manicure that I sort of saved for a Pink Wednesday when I wasn't due for a new mani. (See previous post for why I am not ready to take off my current mani!) Now some may say that it isn't really that pink, but it had a pink undertone and it is just too pretty not to share :-) For this mani I kind of went a bit crazy layering. I started with a pale light pink from Ulta then I added one coat of a frosty white from Cover Girl's 3 in 1 line and finally to top it all off I added one coat of "Glass Slipper" by Sally Hansen. The end result was very understated, but truly breathtaking. It caught my eye constantly throughout the day and I really just loved the overall effect. 








Sorry I don't know all the names of the polishes, but the two I don't know names for are both older polishes that aren't in stores anymore and they are both easily duped.

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to everyone celebrating either/both of them! I know I will be a bit busy helping my mother prep the house and food for our Passover Seders so it might take a little while for me to be able to post again. See you as soon as I can though! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment