Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pink Wednesday Take 2



Well I knew it was going to be hard for me to keep up with this whole "Pink Wednesday" thing just because sometimes I forget what day of the week it is! Working 6 days a week and hardly ever leaving the house for anything makes it a little hard for me to keep track. This week however, I did have some pink polish with me and I was in need of a new mani last night so here ya go! I used three coats of the ever so popular "Popular" by Revlon. (hehe) With three coats it is still not completely opaque since there is a small bit of visible nail line leftover, but it isn't bad and next time I know to use a pink base underneath for full opacity. I also topped it off with one light coat of "Glisten to Me" by Brucci, which added just a hint of blue sparkle at certain angles.

Also, I love this light pale pink now that it is officially Spring it just fits! Well, I hope you all enjoy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment