Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 1- Bees!

Hi everyone! So I meant to be all prepared for the start of this challenge, but of course that didn't quite work out so I am just going to do a quickie post to start off this challenge, but I promise I will do better with the next ones! So I started off with two coats of Finger Paints "Lemon Sour" then used my black Jordana striper to add the stripes. (Duh!) So without further ado. Picture time!



Honestly not too happy with this one, but since I have just worked 14.5 hours today alone helping the family I work for move....I can't even think anymore to finish this sentence properly so done. Good night now! Until next time!

EDIT:
Here is the challenge list by the way...told ya I can't think anymore...sorry.



7 comments:

  1. I like your choice of yellow!
    It's truly bee-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. suddenly i want yellow and black striped nails now!!
    its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I am glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow is so cute! I made a bee inspired design too Like a Bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have done some striped nails, this looks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete