Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 5- Fruit

Hi everyone! So I am loving this manicure so much! I started off wanting to try out a new polish that my wonderful sister picked up for me recently. So I started off with 3 coats for full and even opacity of Wet n Wild's "Steel the Spotlight" from their limited edition chrome collection. I am totally and utterly in love with it! I actually buffed my nails down yesterday just as part of my monthly routine and then I decided to try this color out and it is fantastic! It is so pretty and summery and totally distracted me all day yesterday lol! After that I added my little cherries on top with Sally Hansen's "Cherry Red", (very appropriate I thought) my Jordana black striper for the stems, Orly's "Wandering Vine" for the leaves and my Kiss nail art polish in white for the highlight. I love this look! It is super adorable! So here are the pictures! :-)





Hope you all enjoyed this one! I know I am enjoying it a ton! :-) Till next time!

5 comments: