Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 13- Dolphins!

Hi all! So for my favorite sea animal I chose dolphins since I have always been fascinated by them. I even got to do one of those swim with the dolphins things when I went on a cruise with my parents in high school. So anyways, I thought it would be cool to do a dolphin jumping out of the water so I chose a very appropriately named polish for the water, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Deep Blue Sea", then I used my trusty Jordana black to draw my little dolphin only on my thumb because it was way too hard honestly to try fitting it on all my fingers. After that I just used a light blue striping brush to add little lines by the tail so it sorta kinda looks like the dolphin was jumping out of the water. All in all I thought this was cute and not too over the top. :-)




I actually really love that blue also. It is super sparkly and very pretty! :-) Hope you enjoyed this one!

3 comments:

  1. It's really lovely dolphin...and lovely color.
    Wish I could have such a nice blue in my stash :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... dolphin is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. I have that blue and it's gorgeous and the dolphin is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete