Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome...all? I know there are numerous nail blogs out there and I don't expect this one to compete, but this is just my way of contributing. First, a little bit about myself. I am a 24 year old woman working as a nanny for an 11 month old little girl. This little girl takes long naps each day leaving me with a bit too much free time on my hands. I also work long hours starting early in the morning so I tend to stay in and relax most nights during the week. All of this leaves me with the need to fill my time and being more the artistic type I have turned to nail polish. I have a 16 quart tub filled with a myriad of different colors and types of polish. I also have my own set of dotting tools and recently I have acquired a stamper, which I am still getting the hang of.

So, here I go beginning this new attempt to create something by putting my designs out there in the world for whoever happens to stumble across this blog. Enjoy your day everyone and I will be putting pictures up as soon as I figure this whole template thing out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment