Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Color Club "Fashion Addict"

So I have heard about Color Club's "Fashion Addict" and I was very excited to find it in my local Harmon store the other day. Well I have to say I LOVE it!!!!! I don't want to ever stop looking at it! It is so mesmerizing! (I know there are a lot of !!!'s, but this color deserves them all!) So here are my pictures and honestly if you can find it in a store near you then run and grab it because it is amazing!


I used the flash for this photo to really show the rainbow sparkle, but without the direct light it looks much more subtle as seen in the pictures below.



So the moral of the story is that this polish gives any sparkle addict a much appreciated fix and yet it doesn't scream "I am a twelve year old who loves glitter and unicorns!".

No comments:

Post a Comment